I was RAISED to say please & thank you, to have respect for my elders, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it’s needed, & to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them. I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated! If you were raised this way too, reblog this…sadly, many won’t, because they weren’t, and it shows.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
Hard work definitely does pay off in the end so lets keep on pressing on! Happy HumpDay, we’re almost there! 💋 #luvyourmane
- *Pollen accidentally enters body*
- Immune system: What the hell is that?
- Pollen: Oh hey. Sorry. We got a bit lost. The wind kinda bl-
- Immune system: OH GOD WE'RE UNDER ATTACK
- Pollen: What?!? No! We just got lo-
- Immune system: OPEN THE FLOODGATES
- Pollen: The what?
- Mucus membranes: Sir. All the floodgates?
- Immune system: ALL OF THEM.
- Pollen: Wait. Wait. You don't... Oh shi-
- [Dramatic music]
- Me: *Sneezes*